Tell us about any changes to your details

You should login to your online account to tell us of a change in your circumstances (bank details, address, change of course/college/university, personal details etc).

You can email us if you want to cancel/amend an application you have submitted or have an enquiry about our online services. You can also email us if you have a disabled students' allowance, nursing/midwifery, postgraduate study, lone parent grant, part-time fee grant or migrant worker query.

If you have forgotten your password or username and cannot access your online account, you can use our forgotten login details service.