Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) is a government agency giving financial support to eligible students undertaking a course of higher education in the UK. We recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of the users of our website and online application portal. This Privacy Statement relates to the personal information we collect about you when you use our website and other services. This statement explains what personal information we collect about you when you use our website and other services, why we collect it, and what we do with it. The Privacy Statement will be reviewed and updated at least once a year, and also if any changes are required from time to time. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes that have been made. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website, or through your SAAS Account. The statement covers the following:
- Collection of Personal Information
- Why we Collect your Information
- What Information do we Collect about You?
- What happens to your Information?
- Prevention, Detection and Investigation of Crime
- Data Sharing
- How Do We Keep Your Information Secure
- What if Your Information Changes?
- Retaining your Personal Information
- How to Request Personal Information
- Call Recording and Digital Media