SAAS Complaints procedure
We are committed to providing high-quality customer service and we would like to hear from you if something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service.
You can complain about things like:
- delays in responding to your enquiries and requests
- failure to provide a service
- a request for a service or information that we have not actioned
- our standard of service
- our policy
- treatment by or attitude of a member of staff
- our failure to follow proper administrative process
However, there are some things we canít deal with through our complaints handling procedure. These include:
- a routine first-time request for a service
- requests for information or an explanation of policy or practice
- disagreement with a decision where a right of appeal exists
- Freedom of Information or Data Protection request decisions
- legal proceedings or judgements
The SAAS Guide to Complaints describes our complaints handling procedure and how to make a complaint. It also tells you about our service standards and what you can expect from us.
Complaints will be recorded, along with any action taken. Information about complaints handled by SAAS is available here.